MSc Reproduction & Development (Uk), MRCOG (Uk), D Obst (Irl), MD.
Specialist Reproductive Endocrinology – IVF /OB-GYN
Dr. Limia Ibrahim obtained her medical degree at the faculty of Medicine, Hacettepe University, Turkey and completed her diploma in Obstetrics and Gynecology from Dublin, Ireland. Dr. Limia has qualified as a Member of the Royal College of Obstetrics and Gynecologists (MRCOG), UK, in 2006 and completed her masters, M.Sc. in Reproduction and Development from Bristol University, UK.
Dr. Limia has a rich experience of working in large government and private hospital sectors across the region. In 2000 she moved to the UAE and gained experience as a Specialist Obstetrics and Gynecology is a large government maternity hospital for over 12 years. She has vast experience in Obstetrics, Gynecology and Fertility, Diagnosis and Management of Infertility and Assisted Reproductive Techniques (IUI, IVF-ICSI, ET) and has acquired her training from world pronounced fertility specialists. Dr. Limia enjoys a very high patient satisfaction and high success rates which she hopes to develop and escalate further.
Her medical expertise include:
- Fertility assessment and management in females (Uterine, Hormonal or Tubular factors)
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ART) – IVF, ICSI. IUI, TESA & Ovulation Induction
- Management & treatment of complex cases on Infertility, recurrent miscarriages and IVF Failures
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Male Infertility (Sperm defects as well as Azoospermia & Sexual Dysfunction)
- General Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists RCOG, UK
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology, and Global Fertility Academy